EXERCISING THIS SUMMER IS EASIER THAN YOU THNK!
Yeah! It’s summertime! We find it easy to sit around and watch TV, play video games or be on the computer. Those are fun things to do - but - it’s also important to choose to be active! Children and
adults NEED to exercise!
Why do kids need exercise?
• Exercise makes you feel strong and healthy.
• Your brain releases endorphins as you exercise. Endorphins are chemicals that make you feel good.
• It helps you to relax and calms down stress.
• Exercise helps you to have more energy.
• Your muscles, bones, heart and lungs get stronger.
• You sleep better at night.
• Exercise helps you manage your weight.
A great way to exercise -- and you don’t even realize you’re doing it -- is to go to the playground!
Continue reading about the playground can provide great exercise in today's Sports and Fitness!
Click HERE to download this activity as a printable PDF.